Graphic Designer / Illustrator
We are on a search for an experienced graphic designer cum illustrator who can create spectacular graphics and illustrations for web and social media. He/She should have hands-on experience with logo design, typography, colour, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design.
- Take the design “brief” to understand client’s requirements.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Work cohesively with the rest of the team.
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design.
- Working directly with the Creative Director on innovative concepts.
Competencies & Skills
- Experience – 2 to 4 years.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality of thought.
- Demonstrable skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc).
- Collaborating with the Creative Team and making mood boards.
- Professionalism regarding deliverables and deadlines.
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal.
- Artistic and innovative flair.
- Has a collaborative and team mindset.
- Attention to details and organization skills is a must.
- Self-starter, willing to try things he/she hasn’t done before.
- Takes constructive criticism well.
- Ability to solve problems, be resourceful and adaptable.
Illustration skills, After Effects knowledge, UI/UX skills will be considered a bonus!
Job type: Full-Time
Let us be honest - we only accept the best!
Why join us?
Be part of a team with a strong passion for all things digital. We place great emphasis on personal growth for everyone. We practise better work-life balance than most agencies. Grow with annual training relevant to your profession and industry. Be part of our annual company trip where all the teams come together to have fun. Be rewarded with a competitive salary and performance-based bonus. Be equipped with premium hardware and up-to-date software and tools. We take pride in our positive working environment!