We are looking for a UI/UX developer to design and build webpages and apps with hands on experience with HTML,CSS.
- Translate UI/UX designs to functional HTML/CSS pages.(Mandatory).
- Conceptualize and design UI/UX solutions for websites, web apps, and mobile apps.
- Optimize websites for maximum performance and compatibility while complying with modern web standards and SEO practices.
- Communicate and collaborate well with back-end developers, designers, and other team members.
- Ability to clearly communicate, research, and design ideas to rest of the team and upper management
- Ensure high-quality standards and brand consistency.
- Learn new technologies and tools and stay up-to-date with the latest trends.
- Portfolio of design projects focusing on digital products such as websites, mobile apps, etc.
- Knowledge of UI, UX concepts, wireframes, social media, etc.
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various clients.
- Have good time-management skills.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs for use in digital and print media.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Be involved at every stage of a project, from concept to launch.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for clients and end-users.
Job type: Full-Time
Let us be honest - we only accept the best!
Why join us?
Be part of a team with a strong passion for all things digital. We place great emphasis on personal growth for everyone. We practise better work-life balance than most agencies. Grow with annual training relevant to your profession and industry. Be part of our annual company trip where all the teams come together to have fun. Be rewarded with a competitive salary and performance-based bonus. Be equipped with premium hardware and up-to-date software and tools. We take pride in our positive working environment!